Below you will find a series of resources and links to help leadership teams handle a range of strategic challenges which may have arisen from the COVID-19 pandemic
Useful links and resources to help your organisation define or alter it's strategy in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Inspiring Impact Toolkit
- Over the last few months, the Inspiring Impact team has been speaking to people working and volunteering for small organisations across England about the challenges of Covid-19, and how they've been adapting to better understand the difference they're making. The learning from these conversations has been developed into a suite of resources including a top tips guide for adapting and improving your impact, practical impact stories to inspire, and inspiring podcasts on how to collect and use data on a low budget.
- PEST analysis template (risk and strategy)
- How Charities have reacted to COVID-19
- Risk register template with examples of use
A series of resources and links to help your organisation bolster it's ability to copy financially and endure the impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Resilience / For Leaders
A series of Leadership links and resources to support organisation's leaders in resilience, systems and management.
- Systems Leadership Research - The Staff College
- Resilient Leadership - LGA
- Systems Leadership - Leadership Centre
- 8 Steps to Becoming More Resilient
- Leadership and Management - Imperial College London
- Leadership and Management - Business Balls
- Trauma Informed Practice Handbook
- 'Complicated and Messy' - IVAR